Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sparks of Inspiration.....

My "Spark" Book. Yup, that's what the cover reads...plain and simple. Several years ago, being the scrapbooker that I am, I decided I would make a "Spark" book for myself and another for my daughter. Let me explain, a "Spark" book is a little dream notebook of sorts that is all decorated with scrapbooking items. It's really a planning tool so I will have a designated place to write down and organize all those "sparks" of inspiration that come my way every now and then. Hopefully this will help me keep track and visualize all my dreams. You see, I'm a very visual person, so if I can look at my "Spark" book periodically and remind myself of my goals, then it serves as a visual reminder for me to get to work on my goals. I collect magazine cutouts, photos, or just write down key words to help me remember what it is I want to achieve in my life. Since starting my "Spark" book, I am happy to say that some of my goals and dreams have come true! So what's inside this little gem of a book, you ask. Well the chapters I have made include: Spiritual Aspirations, Personal and Wellness Goals, Financial Goals, Love, Family and Friends, Home Goals, Career and last, but not least, an R & R section. I think everyone should have a "Spark" book...because dreams are what life is made of. Dreams stimulate our hearts and minds and make us stretch both mentally and physically. So let's get out there and stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment